hard-noctis Index du Forum

hard-noctis Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

TheFounder27sMentality3AHowtoOvercomethePredictableCrises

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    hard-noctis Index du Forum -> Aux visiteurs & membres -> Recrutement [ON]
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
orvililla

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Ven 7 Juil - 10:27 (2017)    Sujet du message: TheFounder27sMentality3AHowtoOvercomethePredictableCrises Répondre en citant

Why is profitable growth so hard to achieve and sustain? Most executives manage their companies as if the solution to that problem lies in the external environment - find an attractive market, formulate the right strategy, win new customers. But when Bain & Company's Chris Zook and James Allen (authors of the best-selling Profit from the Core) researched this question, they found that when companies fail to achieve their growth targets, 90 percent of the time the root causes are internal, not external - increasing distance from the front lines, loss of accountability, proliferating processes and bureaucracy, to name only a few. What's more, companies experience a set of predictable internal crises, at predictable stages, as they grow. Even for healthy companies, these crises, if not managed properly, stifle the ability to grow further - and can actively lead to decline.

The key insight from Zook and Allen's research is that managing these choke points requires a "founder's mentality" - behaviors typically embodied by a bold, ambitious founder - to restore the speed, focus, and connection to customers, all of which are lost as companies grow:

<ul><li>An insurgent's clear mission and purpose </li><li>An unambiguous owner mind-set </li><li>A relentless obsession with the front line </li></ul>

Based on the authors' decade-long study of companies in more than 40 countries, The Founder's Mentality demonstrates the strong relationship between these three traits in companies of all kinds - not just start-ups - and their ability to sustain performance. Through rich analysis and inspiring examples, this book shows how any leader - not only a founder - can instill and leverage a founder's mentality throughout their organization and find lasting, profitable growth.

The Founder's Mentality: How to Overcome the Predictable Crises of Growth Chris Zook
The Founder's Mentality: How to Overcome the Predictable Crises of Growth free epub The Founder's Mentality: How to Overcome the Predictable Crises of Growth free txt

APP 7.0 //// 100,000,000+ 300,000+ 5 App Store . - app 13352,2528 13352,2528 2017Baidu APP Page Not FoundPage Not FoundPlease double-check the URL (address) you used, or contact us if you feel you have reached this page in errorFind People Find Jobs Find Answers Find Companies

.Click the "Back" button on your browser or go to the home page: chrome QQ 360 360 UC Opera The page you requested is no longer available, or cannot be foundMy Account My Profile My Contacts My Inbox

My Account My Profile My Contacts My Inbox Are you looking for any of these LinkedIn features?() - Are you looking for any of these LinkedIn features?Tools Outlook Toolbar Browser Toolbar About LinkedIn .

.Tools Outlook Toolbar Browser Toolbar About LinkedIn .Please double-check the URL (address) you used, or contact us if you feel you have reached this page in error ABC DEFG HIJKLMN OPQRST UVWX YZ ABC DEFG HIJKLMN OPQRST UVWX YZ () Click the "Back" button on your browser or go to the home pageThe page you requested is no longer available, or cannot be foundFind People Find Jobs Find Answers Find Companies 07f867cfac

Forex+Technical+Analysis+%3A+How+To+Make+It+With+Forex+Little+Known+Hidden+But+Lucrative+Profitable+Tricks+And+Tips+To+Easy+Instant++Forex+Millionaire%3A+...+To+Millionaire+With+Forex+Technical+AnalysStock Trading : Two Manuscripts - Penny Stocks &amp; ForexMini guide m&eacute;thodologique du plan strat&eacute;gique en enseignement sup&eacute;rieur et formation professionnelle: Strat&eacute;gie d'entreprise et projet d'&eacute;tablissement (French EditioThree+MarketeersDaily Cash Flow Projection TemplateFifth Annual Report of the State Water Supply Commission of New York for the Year Ending February 1, 1910: Municipal Water Supply, River Improvement ... and Power Development (Classic Reprint)The 2018-2023 World Outlook for Membrane Water Treatment ChemicalsPanic Stations Guide to How to Build a Successful Hypnotherapy Business: 50 tips and tricks (Panic Stations Guide to Life the Universe and Everything)Engagement: Transforming Difficult Relationships at WorkCommon Stock Certificates Corporate Starter Kit: Incorporated in the State of Missouri (Black &amp; White)
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 7 Juil - 10:27 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    hard-noctis Index du Forum -> Aux visiteurs & membres -> Recrutement [ON] Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange